Kung Fu Panda Movie Review - Rachel
Image from : https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/76/Kungfupanda.jpg/220px-Kungfupanda.jpg
Kung Fu Panda is
a American computer-animated action comedy martial arts film that was released
back in 2008. Although this film was released 10 years ago, I still enjoy
watching a big, fat, clumsy and enthusiastic panda on screen in 2018.
This movie revolves around a clumsy panda named Po,
who aspires to become a Kung Fu master and undertook hardships becoming more
independent and to achieve his dream. I find this film beautifully animated and
imaginatively drawn, also filled with charming characters that represent China.
If you are hesitating what to watch this family
movie night, try this movie out, I bet your kids and you will love it!! This
movie is probably one of the most inspiring and meaningful movie I’ve seen, it
will not only touch your heart and make you rethink about life, but also it
will teach your child some life lessons.
At last, I will just share to everyone my favourite
quote from this movie ‘Don’t push past memories inside of yourself. Let those
memories breathe and let old wounds heal’ - Kung Fu Panda. There are heaps of
inspirational life changing quotes in this movie, hope u can find your
favourite!
Overall I will rate this movie a 10/10 because I just love it so much! Hope everyone
enjoyed it as I did!
#meaningful #animation #panda #comedy #cute
#inspiring #movie #China #loveit #youwillnotregretwatching
~Rachel Siew
I attached the movie trailer below, have a look and
you will not regret :)
Source from : https://youtu.be/PXi3Mv6KMzY
Comments
Post a Comment